The Plum Brook Country Club Golf Course is a true gem that has hosted the greats of the game including World Hall of Famers Nicklaus, Hagen, Nelson, Hogan, Snead, Demaret and Rodriquez. The 18-hole layout is 6,344 yards and plays at par 71 with a rating of 70.4 and slope of 128. Although not long it is a “sporty” design suited for all skill levels. The course is known for the meticulous condition of the fairways and greens along with beautiful tree lined fairways. The rolling natural terrain is quite unique for north central Ohio. In 1919 famed course designer Tom Bendelow, known as the “Johnny Appleseed of American Golf” was quoted on his first visit to say “The ground is ideal for a golf course, at no time being too arduous, yet having a splendid contour which could not but suit the most fastidious.” But certainly the most common comment heard after a round is “that was enjoyable”, which is why we all play this game.
Call for Tee Times!
The health and welfare of our members is extremely important and we are taking drastic measures to keep everyone safe. We have contacted the Northern Ohio Golf Association along with various clubs in the area to establish rules that will allow us to open the course. The Board of Director's have determined the following STRICT GUIDELINES will be enforced. The protocols will include social distancing, cleaning and sanitizing, zero touch golf and rules regarding entrance to the clubhouse.
1.The Clubhouse, Pro Shop and Locker Rooms will be CLOSED to all members.
2.There will be NO physical contact between Plum Brook members and the staff.
3.Restrooms will be open at the Dock and we will sanitize numerous times during the day.
4.Social Distancing (Minimum of 6 feet) must be observed at all times.
5. Upon arrival, members will be responsible for loading their golf bags on the cart.
6. Players must ride ONE person per cart, excluding immediate family members, this pertains to private carts as well.
7. Members are required to charge all fees to their club account. There will be no credit card or cash transactions.
8. There will be no towels on the carts. Scorecards and pencils will be placed in individual plastic bags and available at the Golf Shop.
9.The Driving Range, Chipping Area and Putting Greens will be CLOSED.
DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAGSTICK. Each cup on the course will be raised 1 inch out of the ground and once your ball comes into contact with the cup it is deemed to be holed.
10. There will be no rakes, ball washers or waste cans on the course.
11. Upon completion of the round, return your carts to the staging area and remove all trash from the cart.
12. Members are required to take their golf bags and pull carts with them.
Members must maintain Social Distancing at the Dock.
13. There will be drinks and packaged snacks available at the dock only. Hours of operation will be limited.
14. Please adhere to the rules so we all can stay safe and healthy. The staff will do everything within our power to maintain a safe environment. We are unable to monitor everyone on the course and ultimately, you are playing at your own risk.
Beautiful Spring Blossoms at the Gazebo